Information clause re: rules of the personal data processing
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter also referred to as: “GDPR”), we hereby inform you that:
[Controller, contact details]
- esb Matczuk, Matuszak-Leśny Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni sp. p. with registered office in Warsaw (02-071), Langiewicza 23/2 Street, entered into entrepreneur register of National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of National Court Register under the number: 0000700338, NIP: 7010745886, REGON: 368560656 (hereinafter also referred to as: „Controller”) is a controller of your personal data.
- You may contact the Controller:
- by a letter: esb Matczuk, Matuszak-Leśny Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni sp. p., Langiewicza 23/2 Street, 02-071 Warsaw
- by an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 22 841-05-48.
[Purpose and legal basis of processing]
- Your personal data that you provided voluntarily in the contact form will be processed in the following purposes:
- communication with you in relation to your message sent via the contact form - pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1.f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, which is communication with the person who initiated contact with the Controller;
- establishing, exercising or defending any claims between you and the Controller - pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1.f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, which is a possibility of pursuing claims and defending against claims.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, providing data in the scope of a telephone number or e-mail address is necessary for the Controller to reply to your message sent in the contact form.
- You will not be a subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
[Categories of recipients of personal data]
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities: employees and associates of the Controller, IT service providers and hosting providers.
- Your personal data may be also disclosed to entities and authorities authorized to process such data on the basis of legal provisions.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization.
[Period for which the personal data will be stored]
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are processed (see point 3) or until the objection is filed (if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller) – depending on which event occurs earlier.
- Later, the Controller will store personal data until the potential claims are prescribed.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to request their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive from the Controller your personal data, which you have provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You may request the Controller to send these data to another controller.
- To the extent that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller using the above contact details (contact details indicated above - see point 2).
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you think that the data processing violates the GDPR.